Welcome to the 2017 Teaching and Learning Conditions Survey
Click below to view the 2017 TLC Survey Results.
Welcome to the Teaching and Learning Conditions Website
You work so hard each and every day in order to ensure that the teaching and learning environment in your school is a positive one for your students, their families, and for you and all of your colleagues. An important part of continuing to improve is taking the time to reflect on the progress that has been made, and to target areas that still need to be addressed. The Teaching and Learning Conditions Survey is key to this monitoring process. Please take time to fill out this vital survey.
Why Choose TLC?
- TLC is an online, anonymous school survey.
- TLC is for all school-based, licensed educators and instructional staff, including administrators and paraprofessionals.
- Access to TLC is available 24/7 using any internet connection.
- The results are one component of an on-going process for collaborative school improvement planning.
- Teaching and learning conditions matter not only for teachers; they matter for kids.